Your dream car

nosalis

my absolute dream car at the moment is still Ferrari F430 Scuderia ... I love that car! .. and hopefully if I'm lucky, I might have one in my future :)

My dream car is Porsche because of its sporty and stylish appearance. Ford is nice also. I want a car with a smooth ride,fun to drive and with comfortable seats. :) I heard that since last year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has been looking into reports of transmission issues in Saturn Aura models equipped with automatic transmissions. Other General Motors models that were constructed on the same platform as the Aura are also being viewed by the NHTSA. I read this here: NHTSA widens probe of Saturn Aura transmission

Hands down, there is only one car I would give my left arm for: The McLaren F1.

started as a project in the mid 80's, here we are more than 20 years later and it is still one of the most pure, most uncompromised machines ever built by man. Gordon Murray is a genius, and I respect his work immensly, and I would love nothing more than to have one and drive it every day! :D

Mine are:

McLaren F1
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - World Record Edition
Koenigsegg Agera R
Mercedes SLR 722
BMW M6 G-Power Hurricane RR
Chevelle SS 454
911 GT2 RS Switzer R911S

Kangal

Nissan GT-R 35 AMS performance stage 9.
Vauxall Victor 3 .
Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale 1967.
Fiat 500 ''695 Abarth'' 1965.
Porsche 911 RSR 1973.
Porsche 956 Long Tail.
Ferrari 275 MM ''Ingrid Bergman''.
Ferrari Inter.
Dodge Challenger 1970 ''Vanishing point''.
Lamborghini Miura S....and many others...

Nice topic :D

my dream cars are...
Aventador - Bianco Canopus
Nissan GTR
Aston Martin One77
Siracusa Italia 458 by Mansory

I've a collection of supercar pics I spot. If anyone wanna see then I'll post some. :D