WZA Contest: Zombiebuster

i would say, as long as it can shoot a bullet or 2 it doesn't matter bout the laser much. haha, i like your designs by the way looks cool. i have the urge to join this now as it seems fun modeling all this stuff

thanks guys
, Im not making that laser casing , looks ugly,changed the colour to green now, also started on the body, heres how it is so far, but im still uncertain of it....

Attachments

One thing I'd change a bit would be the intake, usually when you have a subdivided mesh you should avoid parts being too round bc they got the nurbsy toyish look on it :) Try to decrease the bulge of the intake a bit! I hope that will suit the design of the rest of the car:) Other than that I like it :)

thanks man, But I didnt like it all, so I went and changed it and tryed again, heres the result -, also I found this character who I could use as a gunner, I changed the materials on him completely, but is it eligible to be part of this.... heres a pic

Attachments

one thing I asked myself was ... Would I want a vehicle which needs more than one operator? I don't want to switch will fighting those scary zombies and I dont wanna be dependent on a stupid military guy with bad humor:grin: Go automatic or radiocontrolled;)

make it an rc car ! what, man, if you were overun by zombies, you are saying you would not like to exterminate them with a gun in your hand , and you would rather sit in a bunker somewhere :p, I think its cowardy lol, Im keeping my military dude :p, Well, dont think zombies feel intimidated but hell, if they do i guess im doing good :p, but front bumper looks wack on it, or I cant get looking right so, decided to modify the gunner/driver so here he is, based on army of two game by ea, obviously not done yet, need to do the body armour, and right arm, but howd do u like my metalhead

Attachments

hey, I was not allowed to use the character i dl so i decided to make my own, heres the progress, have little time today, thats why no progress on car.materials are not final

Attachments

Great job thus far, this is actually a fun looking contest with a LOT of potential I look forward to when all the cars are done, but viewing them in progress is thrilling as well :) Keep it up

@Dr.Feelgood - yeah much better :D
@Icekid84 - thank you
@Johnas - Ive made the holes extend a bit lower, but cant go much lower, since when i applied smooth modifier, I converted to poly for some strange reason, so now its a dense mesh, hard to adjust, I might go and remake the helmet though, about the bump, yeah I guess i should.....
but anyways here a small update on the dude, dont know why he looks so pale, maybe zombies are getting to him, or ive messed something up ( see no swearing there :p ) - but here he is, the legs r still under construction

Attachments

HAHA, i liike. Nice on there and he looks awesome so far. you should arm him with some type of last resort weapon. :)

NEway, keep up da good work

thanks guys, finished up the guy, also im keeping the tatoo's cos i like it :p and a last resort weapon, well theres a crappy pistol there, but dont worry there will be something a lot better, once ive rigged him, which will be a pain in the backside.

Attachments