Where do u download blueprints here?

Welcome to SMCars !
To download blueprints, click on "Forums" , then scroll down to where it says "blueprint Forum". Just click on the letters that the blueprint oyu want starts with, then click on the make of the car, and then go through all the blueprints untill you find what you want!.
Or you can use the search function at the top of the page.
Hope this helps. :D

Hi,
I've got such message when trying to open any blueprints from site:
TurrokG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help,
Radek

As Spitty said your account wasn't activated, is fixed now :)

Welcome back ;)

Hi,
I've got such message when trying to open any blueprints from site:
TurrokG, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help,
Radek

tom120934

Administrator
Please check your inbox to search for the e-mail that have been sent to you during your registration. There is a link within that e-mail you need to follow to confirm your e-mail address.

Once that done, you'll be able to see pictures.

tom120934

Administrator
As I said above, please check your inbox. This is a solution that applies to anyone, it's just you forgot to check during registration.

This is a really common process for registration on boards. Please get used to it :)

tom120934

Administrator
Yes you're registered, but your account is not activated. I activated it by hand, because I guess it's indeed hard to put your hand back onto an e-mail from 2007, especially it's have been classified as spam :)

Hi! I've got the same problem... since many years :/ because of my provider, never got the mail with activation link... too bad, car modeling is a nice hobby for me! If an admin could help me, thanks !