VW Scirocco 2.0 TFSI

Nice wheel and overall car. How did you make the stiches?
I made the stitches with Object Paint. I just built 2 tileable little pieces of it and then scattered them along the inner seams of the leather parts. It went a bit buggy around the sharp corners in the middle, but some manual tweaking fixed that.

Thanks for the info ;) Do you mind sharing that tileable texture in the center of the steering wheel of that plastic?
Not at all! It's just a Normal Map I made myself with xnormal, nothing fancy. It's actually leather, I used it in different scale factors all over the steering wheel. It's X+, Y+, Z+. There you go:

Attachments

Don't feel bad guile. If anything, you should get inspired! ;)

Neat work on the model so far. Really digging the detail in the interior! The seats do look a bit sharp around the edges and flat on the larger surfaces though, like they were made out of hard plastic instead of something soft. It's nothing major though, just struck my eye as everything else is so detailed.

EDIT: Wow, just noticed. Didn't realize the topic was this old..

Don't feel bad guile. If anything, you should get inspired! ;)

Neat work on the model so far. Really digging the detail in the interior! The seats do look a bit sharp around the edges and flat on the larger surfaces though, like they were made out of hard plastic instead of something soft. It's nothing major though, just struck my eye as everything else is so detailed.

EDIT: Wow, just noticed. Didn't realize the topic was this old..
Hehehehe. Yeah, it an old post by me. Anyway, thanks for your words :)