VW Golf 3 1.8cl

Nero

Hey there.. i bought a 1993 year 1.8 cl golf 2/3 door
Who owns one can provide me some info? does it go fast.. acceleration .. +doesnt have a tachometer :) has a watch there.. does a tachometer gauge cost mutch for it?
Thanks for ANY info you can provide
"better from your experiance"

Nero

didint buy it yet... its just in tip top shape.. only 110 thousand kilos driven.. from gemany.. for 1000 euro :)

Nero

you give a fuck? i just asked for info... not for your stupid comments.. i dealed for tuesday.. i didnt give money..
is that real tht 1.8 cl golf goes 0-100 15.7? too slow for me?

Why are you swearing,That kind of thing will get you banned around here you know that,I dont see how it was a stupid comment.You contradicted yourself.I was pointing that out.

Everybody calms down now o_O

Here are some specs for you Nero

Top speed 180km/h, acceleration 0-100km/h 12,1s

Not that powerful for 1,8L engine, but if it's enough for you I'd say go and buy it if it's in good condition. They are good cars what I've heard

Nero

are you sure about 12.1? couse all web sites i read.. they say 163 max speed 15 acceleration.. i know it has 8 valves.. mono injection... as i know 55kw/ as i know cl is weak edition?
have no info on that?

Ah looks like there have been two versions of 1,8L engines. 55kW and 66kW. It is up to you if you don't like to have such low powered car then don't buy it. I'm sure you'll find better one