Volkswagen T5 DUB-Edition

!NerVouS!

Next update guys, correction of some errors and details to the doors. Next question is, which type of rims.....the Audi rotors or my custom rims? Both are in 20" so what do you think guys?

Attachments

Oscar J

I like the Audi ones. The spokes of the customs look puny compared to the vehicle, a bit like they'd crush under its weight.

neutron1k

Is this nurbs or I'm just dreaming? I also like the audi rims. I used them also for my audi project, but yours looks a bit inaccurate to me.I mean that spokes are twisted too much.Also the central part of the rims looks a bit different, but other than that good work so far. Keep going!

!NerVouS!

Update, I has to recreate the headlights and the grill. I didn't like the headlights of the original T5, but I like the headlights of the VW Golf 7 GTI. So I decide to create a mix of both, hope you like it. Only poor render for the final color theme.

Attachments

!NerVouS!

Next update, last days I seen a liberty walk gtr near my town....damn that's pretty hot like the Lambo of Kangal. So I was trying to create a Liberty Walk body kit for my VW-Dub, so I decide to start the modeling and that's the result without bumper and spoiler but I think this will follow...hope you like it.

Ahh and I start to modeling the interior, done the casing and start modeling the dashboard but I have to take a break for the body kit :)

Attachments