Turbosquid Copyright Policy

greenvampire

Super Moderator
You all may be interested to read the email I was just sent by C.D.
Basically, he is "Copyrighting" all the content on his website, which includes some of the stolen models.
So, if any of you are / or know of the artists they belong to, then you can now take legal action against him, as he is no longer sheltered by TS.

Email follows:
--------
From : Renegade Dynamics <renegadedynamics@gmail.com>Sent : 14 September 2007 13:58:15To : "GV Graphics" <gvgraphics@hotmail.co.uk>Subject : Re: The Legend Of Agent 326.
||Junk E-Mail|Inbox
In your deams you can get that information by simply placing
Razorfin on the Google. If you think I'm going to believe that, you are
stupider then you look.

Nice try about informing someone you can
swear that I have taken their model... Too bad all my models are mine
and no one elses. I have copyrighted everything because THEY ARE ALL
FREAKING MINE. So if you do see MY models around there, it was taken
from me! I'm going to copyright all my works to end this bullshit.
SPREAD THAT WORD.
----

greenvampire

Super Moderator
Aparently IM a theif now!!!!!

the old user C.D. is now back claiming that I have stolen models from NFScars.
so for all you that know the community, and followed my WIP thread for the skyline in question (I created it here for the drift car contest!!)
please head over to :
Turbo Squid -- Forum Posts

its in the general forums so you can all view it.

aparently this guy has a potition against me on NFScars?? lol what an idiot.

The IC

uses too many smileys
HA...not only has he stolen lots of peoples work, hes also trying to pass off Gran Turismo 4 and Ace Combat screenshots as his "renders"...what a loser

greenvampire

Super Moderator
just about to report him to DA too,
this kid never gives up.

PS, that IS C.D. - his email addy was "razor_fin@hotmail.com", and the content matches that of his stolen work

The IC

uses too many smileys
...and he'll blame the "coincidence" on an "old friend"...

the LM 350Z is the best one to screw him over with, seeing as its not a real car, was designed by Polyphony themselves and has only appeared in GT Concepts and GT4...which he claims to have never heard of...plus he cant show wires of any of them LOL

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
...and he'll blame the "coincidence" on an "old friend"...

the LM 350Z is the best one to screw him over with, seeing as its not a real car, was designed by Polyphony themselves and has only appeared in GT Concepts and GT4...which he claims to have never heard of...plus he cant show wires of any of them LOL
Okay... what's the differences between it and the real versions of the car?

BTW, what's the exact name of it? is it the Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02?

or is it the Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05?

If it's the later version, I have no clue what the visual difference between it and a normal 350z are

If it's the Concept LM car, then we're set lol

The IC

uses too many smileys
first one, the LM Race Car...maroon white and blue

and its a purely fictional car, bodykit and all...it doesnt exist outside of Gran Tursimo

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Heheh.. I'll alternate with that car and the Gran Turismo Skyline :p

*edit*

oops, guess that one was a real car...

Well, got a NICE bunch of pictures for this little debate.

I think even people who don't use the internet will hear a quake-3 announcer-style : "Humiliation" :grin:

The IC

uses too many smileys
lol

theres probably no need though, venom reported it on the GTPlanet forums

although that still leaves the process of proving all the other work that hes stolen from the NFS modding community...again :roll:

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
need or not... one still has to have a little bit of fun. :p

DMC DeLorean by ~RazorFin on deviantART

Notice how each and every image I posted end up the exact same as one of his images, only zoomed out just a little bit more. further down the page the links show closer and closer vehicles until the Supra SZ-R one, which is the exact same as his image... :grin:

Now that was fun! :p

course, it's times like this that I realize just how bad my procrastination actually is. :(

The IC

uses too many smileys
heres links to original versions of Ace Combat screens that hes simply cropped out the copyright and blurred if anyone wants to submit another complaint to a dA admin

IGN: Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Image
AC04Web
Photo Album
Photo Album

*EDIT* found bigger ones of the last 2
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8581/acecombat2ni2.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1641/acecombat4003vz5.jpg

*EDIT AGAIN* Sinister has reported them all

The IC

uses too many smileys
fantastic

i doubt he'll ever learn why he keeps getting banned though, the way he talked implies that he doesn't actually know anything about 3d art anyway...he certainly wouldn't know what a "modellers footprint" is, thats for sure

oh, and the whole thing trying to pass off two of the best known PS2 game series as his own work wont help him much in the future either