Toyota GT86

The IC

uses too many smileys
thanks for the compliments :)...been a couple of months since i posted...

some WIP renders...white one is quite literally how mine looks when im running at a track day or hillclimb, and a couple were for some friends who wanted to see what certain things would look like on their car...Cashmere Yellow BRZ was just cos i wanted to see what it looked like (its a colour that you could get on a WRX in the late 90s)

no extensive body mods or replacement panels yet, will come soon

also, 3d scene is still a bit empty, only spent about a day on it so far, but its still giving off some ok reflections...

Attachments

sh00ks

Cool stuff!

As a fellow trackaddict, I'm curious if you have any footage (in car?) of you running on track/hillclimb wich you want to show me/us!
Must be amazing running such a mechanicly superb toy round corners!

The IC

uses too many smileys
@sh00ks: lol not the sort of request id expect...yeah i do have some vids, ive just chucked them up on youtube here for you:
theres the hillclimb, recorded on a proper action camera...this one is a single lap event, sometimes they do double lap events too, the run times are up around the 80-90 second area for those ones

and this is Wakefield Park...this time i tried my phone with the Harrys Laptimer app, but the phone-mount needs reinforcing to stop the shaking, and the total video got over 2GB in size, so Harrys Laptimer couldnt apply the overlay to it in the end anyways :confused:

also, heres a render of a green GT86 with CE28Ns aswell :p

Attachments

sh00ks

Nice! Sweet tracking skills you possess!! The GT86 looks like good fun to corner with.
Was the hill climb on full slicks or semi's?

And thanks for the taken effort ;-)

The IC

uses too many smileys
Rocket Bunny...

Im going to do a pitlane environment soon, as im starting a fictional track for Assetto Corsa to muck around with and experiment with techniques etc. before i try doing the real race tracks near me...itll be a better environment for proper race-prepped cars than this industrial loading zone...:p

Attachments

I love the rocket bunny kits!! They all look the same though..but you only made the fenders, right? (since they always put holes in the front bumper) Very good job, man!!

Also good job on the striping! I like it!