Toyota GT86

The IC

uses too many smileys
Hey all,

Anyone who watches my devaintArt page will have already seen this, but I've started modelling my own car among other things...ive had a white manual Toyota 86 GT (as its called in Aus) since July last year, started taking it to the skidpan and the track etc. this year...awesome car, love it :)...anyhow, im doing this so i can have something to test ideas on, for me and for other people in my local 86/BRZ car club

Anyhow, heres a dump of all the WIP images ive already posted on dA or facebook, and also a set of photos from my first hillclimb event back in March

Attachments

The IC

uses too many smileys
did a little bit more...i detached the polys to start making the TRD ducktail spoiler i have on mine, but then i forgot id done that until the renders had almost finished :oops:...will be taking a pile of ref photos of the interior soon, and also of a friends BRZ so i can make the front bumper and headlights off one of those too :cool:

Attachments

The IC

uses too many smileys
Thanks for the move :)

Started the windscreen "garnish" area and wipers...its not 100% accurate, but i had to stand at some pretty weird angles to get reference photos for this area in the first place, so you wont even be able to see most of it when its rendered :rolleyes:

Also started making guides for the BRZ, snapped a bunch of pics of a friends one at a recent club BBQ

Attachments