Votes: 1 1.9%
  • schaefft

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

exidge

Administrator
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and opinions. We are late we know, but we are trying to arrange the contest prizes with the award logos which takes also time to model and render. Hope you understand. We have a clear winner here and we thank everyone who took part at it! Nobody will go without anything. Every contestant who submitted will get an award! There will be the first three awards + the participation award! Also the three winners get a HDRI package.

Cheers,
exidge

WOW !! ... I took 3rd place .... Thanx to all those who voted for me and the fat Stig :) Contest was a blast and can't wait till the next one.

Cant wait for my trophy and prize !! :)

Tinpau

nasi

Hey guys, this was a really fun contest to work on, especially budgeting on real parts to put on the car! Thanks to every one who voted! Looking forward to the next comp!:)

naMReg

[...] Thanx to all those who voted for me and the fat Stig [...]
You are welcome mate :D Now let's see if you three can manage to place all the cars in those awesome backplates with the HDR environment and show us some great composition :D That would be very cool ;)

Cheers and congratulations to all winners and competitors :D

Congrats to the top 3 and of course to all who managed to finish their entries. Too bad everyone couldn't finish their models, there were some interesting stuff under work.

Status
Not open for further replies.