TOP 5 Sport cars?!!!!

I suggest that you try cars that haven't been made much... cause I've seen to many lambo's, skylines, ... already

Try some "new" cars, like for example the Koenigsegg or a Maseratti, I haven't seen to many of those already

Heeeeeeeeey , :) , i have already started the McLaren rapheal9 , done only the hood and a liitle from the side but i think i'll stop there for a while (unit i finish the Koenigsegg ) here's what i've done with both of them , but i'm going to start over with the Koenigsegg , anyway tell me what you think

Attachments

what about a mazda protege5?? lmao.. nah, just jking.. what about a konigsiegg ccr.. or soemthing like that.. really sweet car

EDIT.. just saw seancatlin11's post about the konigsiegg.. i'll keep mine though :p

darth carth said:
I suggest that you try cars that haven't been made much... cause I've seen to many lambo's, skylines, ... already

Try some "new" cars, like for example the Koenigsegg or a Maseratti, I haven't seen to many of those already
Forgot about Maseratti, nice cars they make. What exactly is Koenigsegg?

XSImatrix

mods close this.

Guys we have about 3 similiar threads like this. Fav car, what car would you want to own, their all similiar, no need for new discussiions.