The Fast and The Furious Competition

Who has the best FNF Car?

• Total voters
Your car looks very good, and I think the renderings are also good. But you have no interior, so in my opinion you shoudn't make the windows transparent.

sumpex said:
WOW
i dont like the bodykit but you´ve done a great job
your renderings are close to photographs i think
Why you don't like the bodykit? You don't like bodykit couse way i modeled him or you just don't like VeilSide?
That's far away from photographs pictures :(

JUST TO GIVE YOU ALL A HEADS UP, YOU HAVE ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF LEFT SO PLEASE START FINISHING IT UP AND START SUBMITTING YOUR MASTERPEICES!!

Well guys i never got around to really making the dyno render look better and i feel i wont have the time either. So i figured i would put up wht i have so far.

What i will probably end up doing just for fun. Is when i get some free time spend some more time on re making it from scratch, because this car right now the wireframe is so messy it isnt even funny. Also this is my first competition so i dont expect to get anything besides learning to take my time next time.

Also the other cars look really nice so GJ to all the other guys and GL on the competition.

Ryan

the 34 looks sweet, but i will say that the vinyls on the sides start and finish in the wrong places, they should begin below the front quarter panel (on the side skirt) and end at the top of the rear quarter panel, chek out some refs, there are plenty, but still looks nice

RusH_ said:
the 34 looks sweet, but i will say that the vinyls on the sides start and finish in the wrong places, they should begin below the front quarter panel (on the side skirt) and end at the top of the rear quarter panel, chek out some refs, there are plenty, but still looks nice
Well thanks but umm i dont think i am wrong in where they start. Maybe where they finish and how many like lines i should have but i am pretty sure they start in the right place.
http://www.abcmodelsport.net/images/www.abcmodelsport.net/big/bg770511206900512.jpg

Well i see wht you mean i thought you meant the very front of the vinyl. Well o well i dont have the time to fix it before the end of the competition.