The End ?

Moritzamica

Super Moderator
At the moment it´s impossible to upload anything. You´ll get this messsage:
"The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded."

So we have the problem, that no more Admins here on board. Last one has been seen last year. So I fear it´s the end. I´m only a moderator, deleted hundreds (thousands?) of spam messages. But i can not solve this problem.

Moritzamica

Super Moderator
It seems, that we are running in trouble again. Unable to upload anything, no new members since over a week. Unable to view in the member profiles the "about-Section". No solution in sight. It´s so sad...

What is the problem exactly? is it cuz of the spam messages taking space on the servers or is it a tech issue in the servers itself.

I hope you guys can get things figured out. Even though I never post, I've been coming to this site for years. I'd hate to see anything happen to it. It's such a great resource.

Moritzamica

Super Moderator
I hope you guys can get things figured out. Even though I never post, I've been coming to this site for years. I'd hate to see anything happen to it. It's such a great resource.
The problem is, that there are no more guys... When you look to the members section, you can see that the admins are not active since a longer time.