THAT CAR THAT KV12 POSTED...TOMYKIRA CONCEPT..

dusta

THAT CAR THAT KV12 POSTED...TOMYKIRA CONCEPT..IS A RARE NISSAN MID4 CONCEPT IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN

I SAW PICS OF A MODEL CAR RECENTLY DONT REMEMBER WHERE

I POST AGAIN WHEN I'M SURE

accually the ZZII is a ASL ZII i got Ref pics to prove and i got GRAn turismo 3 aswell i seen all the tommy's and there aint no ZZII blueprint here and before i forget ya can't always believe the modification on the game sicne it's a game it only gives feeling(different kind of meaning of feeling) not reality

Uhhhh...

There's no "ASL" brand even ON GT3A...and this "feeling"? You've got me lost here; I figured that if modellers are getting paid millions for their work then the models would atleast be accurate. I dunno, it was in the Tommy Kaira section it resembled a ZZ II.

Eat_Some_LSD said:
Uhhhh...

There's no "ASL" brand even ON GT3A...and this "feeling"? You've got me lost here; I figured that if modellers are getting paid millions for their work then the models would atleast be accurate. I dunno, it was in the Tommy Kaira section it resembled a ZZ II.

Tommy is part of ASL not all of it ASL is a new car company that hasn't started to long ago ASL made and produced the ZZII with Tommy's help.

most of the money go towards the company they don't really get paid millions

well the ZZII is in the Wrong part shouldn't be in the Tommy Company should be in the ASL company like GT Advance 3 look at that game for GBA it shows that the ZZII is in ASL and also some facts about it on Internet