Tatra T 87

tatra 87

hehe Looks like karma Gia meets Tucker meets Beetle, its a nice vehicle though, I actually suspect that this might get built by someone who sees them here. Certain modelers just thrive on the unique vehicles such as this.

tatra 87

Yes, That'something I've been wanting to build for a long time. Thanks for posting the prints!

nb

tatra 87

that's right, the car suits perfectly in my projects list. Additionally, I got all the required tech stuff.

@ettore: Tell Guido that you are of course allowed to make a model of my Benz! I'd love to see it. As said, I have no idea about its interior, but I guess that it's production type.
The same is valuable for the 60K10 (you already got the one interior shot I own).

I will soon be back with updated prints of the Adler Trumpf etc.

Thanks for your patience,

Fabian

tatra 87

You're right about the beetle similarity Ice - the car's designer, Hans Ledwinka, was a friend and sometime colleague of Ferdinand Porsche.

tatra 87

I know about this car that, two journalists took a big trip by this car from Europ tu South Africa and then to North Africa back in about 1950. They overpassed 63 th kilometres without any breakages.

tatra 87

zum said:
You're right about the beetle similarity Ice - the car's designer, Hans Ledwinka, was a friend and sometime colleague of Ferdinand Porsche.
Hehe you just amaze me with your car knowledge. With some of the car buffs we have around I might put a real car forum in. Just to talk about real cars. Of course Id really like to get SMC straightened out in order and organized, but its a real possibility. I would just hope it would get used.