Subaru BRZ (2012)

And your point is? For one there are different blueprints and also include a top view. And second, if your panties are that bunched up because I put the year first you need to relax a little.

Ive been around quite a bit longer then you and there is no need to act all "im the **** because im a mod" This forum thrives off of multiple sets of blueprints because some sets are not accurate enough.

Moritzamica

Super Moderator
And your point is? For one there are different blueprints and also include a top view. And second, if your panties are that bunched up because I put the year first you need to relax a little.

Ive been around quite a bit longer then you and there is no need to act all "im the **** because im a mod"
Oh, very friendly answer... My point is, to collect blueprints of a car in one thread, so it makes it easier for users, to choose their favorite blueprint. Look for example, after a Nissan Skyline, you will find a huge quantity of threads.

And:Ive been around quite a bit longer then you and there is no need to act all "im the **** because im a mod", it´s shame, when you here for a so long time, that you didn´t know our rules and aimes. A little bit of ignorance ?

That´s it for me, you will get no more answer in this thread from me (because I´m a Mod !)

exidge

Administrator
Hey guys, please there is no need waste time on arguments :)

@Moritz: I think Lynx is right. He just added another, maybe even better print which didn't exist here before. Some people model cars in 3d here, and they sometimes look for better prints because most of them are not accurate. So it's always good to have more variations of them, aslong as they are completly not the same.

@Lynx: I',m sure Moritz didn't mean it like that. There are just so many people posting and it's needs some sort of organisation. Thank you very much for the blueprint!

Cheers,
exidge