Some backplates.

Kangal

Ah, ok, thank u my friend. Anyway, for who doesn't want the full package, these are the plates only, very light .

TwoOneOne

Administrator
where are you getting these from?
obviously they are prepared for CG productions (camera matched etc) and look like they are part of a bigger package that probably costs money.
so please check if you are allowed to redistribute this, and if you´re in doubt the safe thing is to remove them.
thanks for your understanding.

Kangal

Well, as i've said in the first post, i don't remember where and when. They're not watermarked and i'm sure they were free to download because i don't log anywhere to download this stuff. So, i assume they're free for sharing. If there are problems, delete :)

EDIT: Well, i get it now,they are from Moofe.com. Now it asks for registration to download them, but i'm quite sure i didn't download them from that site. Maybe should i specify they're from Moofe.com ? Please tell me, otherwise i'll delete everything, there's no problem, it's ok, even if it's a pity, they look nice :)

TwoOneOne

Administrator
those set are from moofe.com
on their page they say that you´re not allowed to reproduce or republish etc
you´re actually republishing it here which is not allowed.
i think i have to delete this thread. sorry.

an option could be that you share here the fact that they are freely available and just link to the sources.

TwoOneOne

Administrator
those set are from moofe.com
on their page they say that you´re not allowed to reproduce or republish etc
you´re actually republishing it here which is not allowed.
i think i have to delete this thread. sorry.

an option could be that you share here the fact that they are freely available and just link to the sources.

https://www.moofe.com/#/legal/copyright

Kangal

Ok mate, please do what u have to do. It was for the community only since i already owe them.
I ask sorry for the problem, but i did it in good faith :)