[solved] What car.2F2F?

In 2fast2furiuos, what was the car that the cops gave the undercover dude? The mechanic went crazy over it because it was rare...It's the one that had the bug under the hood..

If you look better, you will see that that isnt EVO 7, thats EVO 8. Look the head and taillights, side line of the car...

uhm Maul look at the license plate it says Lancer Evolution VIII MR
please don't attack people like that before you took a good look yourself ;)
but you are partially right, they both are the same car but they aren't evo VII's but a evo VIII's, if you copy the link of the image and paste it somewhere you get this http://www.motordesktop.com/wallpaper/sportscars/Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII%20RS%202004%20Rear%20-%201024x768.jpg

resulting in:
first one: Lancer Evo VIII RS
second one: Lancer Evo VIII MR

LOL darht carth i didn't mean the pics he posted i meant the one i posted. So don't attack me :p

THE ONE IN 2F2F WAS AN EVO 7 NO QUESTION ABOUT IT, I SHOWED A PIC OF THE EVO IN 2F2F SO DONT COME AND SAY ITS NOT AN EVO 7

thanks ;)

yeah ok I guess Imisinterped your post then...
I toughed you ment that the two pictures Aleg8r showed where bot evo 7's but one without and one with a bodykit... but now he changed the top picture and it's right.
I don't even know these cars very well, I just saw that those two aleg8r first posted were both evo 8's
and yes I also saw that your's was a evo 7 (it was in gaint letters at the trunk). My whole post was about the two pictures shown by aleg8r, so I never said that yours wasn't an evo 7...

Ooh and I didn't mean to attack you but I just found a bit harsh that you asked if he was blind...

I hope this is figured out now :s