SMCars Upgrade and Migration To XenForo

Duron

Super Moderator
Great progress so far!

Any plans to improve the thumbnail previews? I really like the full screen option but the thumbnail solution isn't that great to me.

Great progress so far!

Any plans to improve the thumbnail previews? I really like the full screen option but the thumbnail solution isn't that great to me.
What do you suggest?

There are a lot of add-ons and functionalities that will be installed once we upgrade to XenForo 1.2. It is in the final stage and we will be upgrading to it in less then ten days. Many of the bigger forums have upgraded to it already as it is stable, but some of the add-ons that we want to install have not updated their scripts as of yet, but are almost there. Once we upgrade, you will see many new improvements. I will start a new thread once we are ready.

Kangal

I agree with Duron. They're too small and don't say the user if it's worthy to open them.

Anyway, i want to say ''thank u'' to smooththeagle for all the work he's doing. It's not simple to manage everything and to follow the desires of each member. So i'd say guys leave him in peace for a while.

Oscar J

All pictures are worthy of being opened Kangal, no matter the artist's skills! That's what the forum is about. ;)

Would it be possible to have the old smileys back? These are just... too much --> :)

Kangal

Yep, i didn't mean that. What i meant is that maybe there's some little update or some help request about meshes or polyflow who couldn't be interesting for someone, that's all. I definetly agree with u generally, every pic is worthy to be opened of course :)