SMCars Upgrade and Migration To XenForo

Duron

Super Moderator
i like the signature spacing and font color now - just the font type left.. (this is trebuchet MS btw. looks good to me)

i would also recommend to develop a flat forum design as Googles holo look. Looks more clean/tidy = better to orient oneself through the forum. By that, i mean things like buttons, avatar frames etc.

0utsider

Ok, now it's clean and easy to read if there's a signature, but what if there's no sig?
I would move the line containing post date, like, Reply at the bottom, so you can see clearly the post text and anything else.

beacon1

Also is the3d software preference going to be back? I know site is not 100% done, and on the gallery the old details 3d software, render engine and stuff?

i like the signature spacing and font color now - just the font type left.. (this is trebuchet MS btw. looks good to me)

i would also recommend to develop a flat forum design as Googles holo look. Looks more clean/tidy = better to orient oneself through the forum. By that, i mean things like buttons, avatar frames etc.
Ok, so I took care of the font issue. I agree, 'Trebuchet MS' is a much cleaner font! Thank you!

I think the google holo look is a good direction for us. I have put it on the todo list.