• Astr0s

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • rcat

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krystian

Lamborghini President
Yes, time to vote. Too bad, there is only one finished work, but I also added the rest to the poll because it wouldn't be any competition with one person :)
So, one week, one winner!
------------------------------
metabadger

scissorss

CDPRO

Astr0s

rcat

For more renders go to our SMC Super Challenge III topic

Big Ron

Oh man, I love those contest, where you build something different like a car. I have a garage concept on my hdd. When the time had been a bit longer, I took part to the contest.

My vote goes to Astros. That is, what a garage should look like.

my vote goes to astros for thinking about global warming and cutting down emissions with his tubes... well not really, just a nice garage :p

greenvampire

Super Moderator
I voted for rcat, garage looks used not picture perfect... I like that :) astro's was awsome too, incredible detail, but too 'clinical' for me :D

Lol , probably just because my render quality is so low. Something I'm gonna be practicing as this puts all the hard work to waste.

A two horse race and Astros comes in ahead. You got my vote. You dream bigger. Nice job. I hope we will see a finished vehicle in this backdrop one day.

Rcat, a close second. This is a more realistic scene for someone on a budget building a kit-car as a hobby. Nice job.

Metabadger

salim

Administrator
voted for Astr0s !

@ Astr0s : i think you really enjoy the tools you got in 3ds max :D . you did a good job !
i like all others grages good work .

Astr0s

Super Moderator
What a vote overload :eek: Thanks guys!

@greenvampire: Yeah, it is quite clinical because as said without materials its hard, but maybe the layout is clinical'ish as well, but as i add objects (modeling them daily) and materials it should start looking more cozy :D

@Salim: Yeah i certainly do even if there is still a lot to learn ^^

greenvampire

Super Moderator
@greenvampire: Yeah, it is quite clinical because as said without materials its hard, but maybe the layout is clinical'ish as well, but as i add objects (modeling them daily) and materials it should start looking more cozy :D
no worries, it certainly has awsome detail and is really classy, the clinical feel to me, came from the massive open space + clean worktops etc, rather than lack of materials as previously mentioned...
obviously its a massive space to fill in the timeframe, thats probably why rcats smaller garage space worked for me perhaps :D
but overall, it was some incredible work from you, and I really look forward to seeing yours with mats on it and a bit more clutter :D

Krystian

Lamborghini President
I'm sorry, I'm late :(
I'm pretty busy these days.
Congratulations to Astros, incredible amount of votes.
Nice work everyone :)