• crazy 989 - Ferrari 312 F1 1967

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Astros - Ford Cortina

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to vote the best car of the Super Challenge II. This time task was to create lowpoly classic car, maximum polycount was 26000 tris. Here are the entries:

rcat - Austin Healey 100

Topic

Krystian - Skyline C10

Topic

chris20 - Porsche 911

Topic

alexL - Jaguar XK120

Topic

crazy 989 - Ferrari 312 F1 1967

Topic

Astros - Ford Cortina

Topic

The Skyline! I think the Skyline has the more efficient placed polygons and it looks just great. Good job Krystian. :D The Cortina has the second place. :)

Great job to all of you. I do love the skyline the most though, but none the less you all did an amazing job an should all be proud.

Krystian

Lamborghini President
Voted for Pansear's Ferrari. He did very nice job, he used whole polycount so it has a great balance of details + pretty reasonable polycount. I told him to save some polys on exhaust pipes tho...
Anyway, congrats to everyone for finishing their models. Very nice job!

Astr0s

Super Moderator
Voted for Pansear's Ferrari. He did very nice job, he used whole polycount so it has a great balance of details + pretty reasonable polycount. I told him to save some polys on exhaust pipes tho...
Anyway, congrats to everyone for finishing their models. Very nice job!
Agreed, he did a proper job with it ^^ Damn krystian, youre impossible to catch anymore! :(
My vote went for the Porsche, i just like the damn model so much, and chris did a pretty good job with it imo

It was a tough decision between Skyline and Cortina, but my vote goes to the latter. Nonetheless, congrats to everyone, you did a very good job. Hope I'll get myself to participate in the next challenge.

Contest ended already awhile ago again and winner is Krystian! I wonder if he has paid people to vote him :p j/k. No I'm sure everyone just liked his model which was brilliant for sure aswell was rest of the entries. Congratulations again Krystian :)

Edit

There will be a small break for the quick contests for now. We are planning new bigger and longer contest for you and to keep you excited there will be a small surprise aswell ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.