Slight problems...

Avatars: yeah, i had the same thing, now i think they're allright

i'll say the same thing: i want phpbb :p

i don't know, maybe it's a peace of junk for such a big forum, but i don't like that one; it's messy and most of attachments are GONE!;
i'm starting to worry that the forum starts to fall apart, (omg, that's not true!) :p

i'll try to help, give links to topics with missing attachments, but WHAT FOR? if you're gonna change something next week, maybe from this back to phpbb or invision boards or anything else. and we'll have to do it OVER AGAIN!!

Please tell me WHAT else you'll do that will affect the forum, and when you finnish i'll start helping out with attachments and whatever i can do :p

GaS said:
i don't know, maybe it's a peace of junk for such a big forum, but i don't like that one; it's messy and most of attachments are GONE!;
i'm starting to worry that the forum starts to fall apart, (omg, that's not true!) :p
Whoah hold it down now. Forum is not going to fall. True that some attachments are gone but they will be recovered.

Messy? I think this is much better than earlier. If you don't like the default theme you can change it from your profile settings. There's lots of options.

We are not changing this at all, and we are NOT going back to phpbb. As much as I liked phpbb, we can't go back to it, i don't want to get kicked off another hosting company's server AGAIN.

ok, so now i know :mrgreen:

Flash_Gordon (whatever the nick is) -> That was just a small provocation ;) i know the forum is not gonna fall apart :p

Envoy -> kicked out by hosting co. ?? why? you didnt have any "inapropriate" files, right? :p nah, im kidding, when i'll find any missing attachments i'll send PM's to the uploaders ;)

EDIT:
How can i know that the post wasn't read by me already??

here you go,
i found about 30 missing blueprints,
reported them, and posted there "missing attachment"

I got bored, make somebody else do it :mrgreen:

Envoy, you know what you can do :]
do someting ith the PM's so a pop up will come up saying that you have a new Private message ;)
that was very useful ;)

GaS said:
Envoy, you know what you can do :]
do someting ith the PM's so a pop up will come up saying that you have a new Private message ;)
that was very useful ;)
Check ypur profile settings. There's option to enable that feature ;)

thanx :D

and another thing:
how do you know that the post is NEW o_O
like in phpbb it shower like orange notebook on the post that i didnt read :roll:

GaS said:
like in phpbb it shower like orange notebook on the post that i didnt read :roll:
Its here too, but other color... i have Mercury skin and there is "New" picture near new posts.

envoy: any way to make pics without their own scrollbar? I think that scrollbar for whole page not only for pic. thanx

I think phpbb was better. The only thing that makes me say that is this new forum frequently freezes IE. Although it could be my connection :|

Regards, Simulator

Here you go :D
i've found another 50 missing blueprints :twisted:

omg, i need to take a break :p

So at all i've already found about...... 80 missing attachments :| that's a lot man, you need to get this back or i'll pesonally come to you and make a tuna sandwitch from you xD (big stupid joke)

GaS said:
Here you go :D
i've found another 50 missing blueprints :twisted:

omg, i need to take a break :p

So at all i've already found about...... 80 missing attachments :| that's a lot man, you need to get this back or i'll pesonally come to you and make a tuna sandwitch from you xD (big stupid joke)
I have fixed all the posts you have reported.

you've got another 23 reports :mrgreen:
so i've found 103 :roll:

Envoy -> While looking through all thesee blueprint i've noticed that the attachemnts are missing from CERTAIN USERS o_O

for ex. Dusta has no missing attachments
but Zachary has sometimes missing :roll:

This is a little strange for me, did they uploaded them WRONG or what?? :|

EDIT:
I dont find all these missing attachment just to "lick admins ass" (that's a comment frm my coumtry when a person does things for FREE for the big heads)
I like this forum, and i want to apologize for the "HA" topic (when you banned me)

i felt very sorry, i'll try to look for more today...

Ech :(
i've found another 239 missing attachments
so it's 342 atacments 8o

still growing..............

EDIT: Another 28, so now i found 370 missing attachments

Envoy -> I fell very sorry for this incident, that shoudnt happen, and belive me i NEVER would say a thing to somebody, i don't want anybody to fell sorry for it,
and also i dont want anybody to be happy, that i've found so many pronts, i just had to do it, to just know that even if i did something wrong i've repaired

Ive came down post by post from
Acura
to
Ford

I didnt wanted to do FORD today cause 5 pages is really a lot, and im too tired to do it,

I'm very sorry, cause i've made a fool of my self, first i've wanted to help, and i got banned, i got very angry and started to sew you for things you didn't do, and at the end i reallized that IT WAS ME that made the problem :(

uhh, you cans change the past, on every single forum i try to do as many things i can to make it the best one, no mess, no idiots, no "ass lickers"
and then there is a big thing, that i found, and i can report it, or do something with it, so i post it, and i make a complete fool of my self :(

every time, always have to f*ck something up on the frst sight :(

i don't even know am i making a foll of my self right now, looking for theese lueprints,
a normal person would say "what? i'm not gonna do this, i dont have time for this crap"
but I alway say "all right, i'll do it" or i dont say anything at all, and just do it

is it normal?? cause i'm going crazy to make my self a nice profil so people would respect me well, and doing everything so the forum would be nicer is doing the exact OPPOSITE thing, and making a fool of my self

and i cant stop, what would you do on my place? you find an error, and ou think what to do, ignore it, or report it??
ignoring it, is what's the "people normal way" and maybe somekind trying to make a mess from te forum
but reporting it will help the forum, and give you the satisfaction of helping somebody

SO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? why does on ALL of the forum i go on, my help changes on a DISCRIMINATION.

Uhh, i am going crazy, i dont know, let's see wha will happen on this forum (ech :( it already happened :( )

One thing, that's strange that i was helping so much on one forum that the Administrator got extremely angry that a user like me is helping so much, and gave me a Moderator :oops:
So what does it mea? I hav to help A LOT MORE than i do?? Looking at the others they dont report much, cause when going through al theese topic i didn't foung a lot of post like "there is no attachment", "it doesnt work" ect.

ehh, i'm going to sleep, it's 1 o clock in the morning :| (stupid blueprints)

I wish i could help more on this forum :|

Don't worry Gas. That's a great job you've done. Helps us alot to recover missing blueprints!

I don't think you've made a fool of yourself helping us to find those. If you have interest please continue ;)