Slight problems...

Zachary

jalopy madness
envoy";p="82113 said:
Zachary";p="82108 said:
hhm... just wondering why i can not see any of those buttons like delete/lock/move topic etc.

earlier at this morning they did work... but now none of then show there :/
They show up fine for me... they are right under the new topic/post reply buttons at the bottom of the page, right about the quick reply box.
thats odd... they does not show up there...

i can only edit my own post. but i cannot delete, move or do anything that mods can do :?: (like i would be normal user and not mod)

Zachary";p="82116 said:
thats odd... they does not show up there...

i can only edit my own post. but i cannot delete, move ro do anything that mods can do :?: (like i would be normal user and not mod)
Hmm... Looks like I got the same problem. Though those are visible in WIP for example. Looks like I can't edit/delete posts at News and Events o_O

Or is it problem or is it just that I don't have the rights?

BIG problem: Not Mozilla-capable anymore :S Everytime I open up a new window with SMC, I can't do anything on SMC anymore :S I need to close Mozilla, open up again, re-login to make it work again... With all new posts gone, this is quite annoying :S Never had this problem before...

Zachary

jalopy madness
NightEye";p="82468 said:
BIG problem: Not Mozilla-capable anymore :S Everytime I open up a new window with SMC, I can't do anything on SMC anymore :S I need to close Mozilla, open up again, re-login to make it work again... With all new posts gone, this is quite annoying :S Never had this problem before...
oh well... at this moment these forums works like crap, no matter are you useing them on IE or Mozilla :evil:

i wonder why these forums suddenly stopped workin, because ~3 days ago these worked perfectly.

No way, I've used IE for like 5 years, and that was 5 years too long ;) Thanks though :)
And then again, Zachary sais IE still got this problem too :roll:

Okey! This really sucks! I already told that many topics are missing images. Now that message is gone. So IF you can see this please say something or I'm starting to think that this is not working at all. Other thing that I'm complaining is that even if I choose forever at loging I'm not logged in when I next time come here.