Show off your projects you are working on

Your Bricklin!

Hi Matty. Your Bricklin is looking great! Can you share what reference you may have used for the car? I've actually been hired to work on a very similar car. If you'd like to sell your model to my client, please give me a shout. Cheers.

mg sv-r

just finished this poster of the MG SV-R all hand renedered in photoshop.

Initial side view lineart drawing created from scratch having taken 50 pictures of the side of a 1.43rd scale model bought off ebay, montaged all the images together so that it was a accurate side view image with no distortion, then accurately re-drawn on paper so that when I started rendering the side view panels in photoshop that it all looked and worked just fine. End line drawing was then scanned into photoshop and image rendered.

only reason I did this cause there was NO blueprint of the side of a MG SV-R available. I had a look at the one in the SV-R handbook and it was as if a child had done done it!!

OldDog

:D looks cool I want to make an realistic environment, to be able to render some nice shots of the cars. but just can't make out my mind what it should looks like x/

I couldn't figure what kind of interior I would make so I didn't model it sofar. Other than that it's finished. Attached wires and sheets aswell, nothing remarkable :)

Attachments

Thanks for noticing :D

Add some grunge to the lower parts of the wooden walls, I could've put some on the concrete aswell now...

Well anyhoos I think I'll move on and continue with my Audi. Modeling is almost finished and I should start to uvw map it next (which will be a joy as always). I was already going to start the mapping but I noticed I'm missing few details from the underbody, like suspension lol

Attachments

Haven't been on this forum in ages. So to start off (again), here's some of my recent work.
Peterbilt 362, scratchmade in Zmod. It still needs tons of stuff added to it.

Apparently no-one posts in this thread. Huh. Well, because the thread for the '32 hot rod project languished and ended up being closed, I'll post here...the '31 Ford hot rod was completed and released for GTA IV last year, and now it's getting an overhaul. The intent is to make it more modular (engine, interior, body, frame all get their own texture sheets), and give all the parts unique texture space (no overlapping) so I can bake AO on everything. I'm considering making a couple different engines and several sets of wheels, but they may not all get used. I'm really hoping GTA 5 will eventually be moddable and have more options for car customization.
Version2_May292012.jpg

Audi R8 GT Spyder..Game ready model! This project was named Dirty Racer!! Used 3d studio max 2011 for this along with Xoluil Shader 2.0..Realtime viewport grabs..Its around 30k tris..I think it can be used in current and next gen games! :D
Final_Presentation_Shot.jpg

mg sv-r

just finished this poster of the MG SV-R all hand renedered in photoshop.

Initial side view lineart drawing created from scratch having taken 50 pictures of the side of a 1.43rd scale model bought off ebay, montaged all the images together so that it was a accurate side view image with no distortion, then accurately re-drawn on paper so that when I started rendering the side view panels in photoshop that it all looked and worked just fine. End line drawing was then scanned into photoshop and image rendered.

only reason I did this cause there was NO blueprint of the side of a MG SV-R available. I had a look at the one in the SV-R handbook and it was as if a child had done done it!!
Really great work there.

An interesting concept too, for getting nice side/front/back views at least.

It just shows it's a lot of work to get a nice image without distortion!

Dave

Hi all,

I guess it would be nice to post something in 10 years :) I've been hobby modeling since 90's, but have worst started/finished/time ratio in the world :( Here are some of my wip models thru the centuries...

1. Volvo S60, 2003, LightWave, IIRC game mod project, or something. 1500p body, 3500p wheels,...

2. Seat Leon, 2003, LW, supposed to be for same game, but I liked WTCC version of the car so went hi poly.

3. F1GP, 1997, LW, almost finished, this model was made using Amiga 4000 and interlace monitor :)

Attachments

Bakasan

Hi all,

I guess it would be nice to post something in 10 years :) I've been hobby modeling since 90's, but have worst started/finished/time ratio in the world :( Here are some of my wip models thru the centuries...

1. Volvo S60, 2003, LightWave, IIRC game mod project, or something. 1500p body, 3500p wheels,...

2. Seat Leon, 2003, LW, supposed to be for same game, but I liked WTCC version of the car so went hi poly.

3. F1GP, 1997, LW, almost finished, this model was made using Amiga 4000 and interlace monitor :)
Those look great! it's rather refreshing to see some video game orientated models again:).