Seems we' re back ?? ;0)

yup, happy to see this site back online! Thx for the hard work for those that brought the site back up and running again :D

tom120934

Administrator
I join everyone to express how happy I'm to see SMC back online. Exidge and the site owner, Smootheagle, are to congratulate for that. GOOD JOB GUYS !

Great to see it back, however exidge's account has been hacked? When I click new posts I see a list of threads by exidge (they don't show up on the main page) and have names like "How to write an article" and "Attack of the killer flamingoes"

I'm glad the SMC is back! I don't know what happened though: at first SMC disappeared after that CG-Cars downed (they're still down!) Who and why attacked you guys?
Anyway, it's great that you are online again!

exidge

Administrator
Great to see it back, however exidge's account has been hacked? When I click new posts I see a list of threads by exidge (they don't show up on the main page) and have names like "How to write an article" and "Attack of the killer flamingoes"
It's not a hack, it's a new feature came with the latest version of Vbulletin and I forgot to turn it off :)

There are still many things and the most important one: the attachments - to fix. So don't wonder if there is something happeneing on the site again.

My apology for the delay, I was on vacation and didn't have enough time to check the forum.

Whole administration was hacked, so they couldn't login or change password.

Cheers,
exidge

beacon1

We can't say, it didn't crash becoz of technical problems, it was attacked or hacked. Hope site has better protection though.