Renault Alpine V6 GTA (1985)

Re: Renault Alpine 1985

Very nice find. This car was almost imported into the United States.....to be sold at American Motors dealers. Weird?

Oh well, I've never seen a Cobra IRL :(
But this GTA looks so lovely, completely restored, ferrari red, just lovely :D Never seen it driving though.. I might ask if I could make a ride in it :grin:

NightEye said:
Oh well, I've never seen a Cobra IRL :(
But this GTA looks so lovely, completely restored, ferrari red, just lovely :D Never seen it driving though.. I might ask if I could make a ride in it :grin:
Why don't you go an buy it? :D

FlashG said:
Why don't you go an buy it? :D
Well, I'm just an 18(nearly 19)-year-old boy, so money is a bit of a problem for me :p
And then; insurances.. :| Overall a car just cost too much for a boy of my age (In The Netherlands, that is), so... :roll:

S

SlimyStrike

Trust me, if you are a student... Buy a motorcycle!
It is very cheap with taxes and such

(Trouwens, waar woon jij ergens?)
(English: Where do you live?)

Zachary

jalopy madness
SlimyStrike said:
Trust me, if you are a student... Buy a motorcycle!
It is very cheap with taxes and such
yeah its cheap...but how about driwing with it at winter time?...

motorcycle + snowy/iced road & -30 celsius degrees is not best combination though :grin:

S

SlimyStrike

You are probably right but that is in Scandinavia
In the netherlands it can be pretty bad also but not as extreme as where you live

Extreme is not the word to descibe the finnish winter. :p

@NE

Yeah I understand. When I was 18 I didn't have much money either. I was studying then :p

@SS: As you can see In my profile, I live in Groningen ;)
And yes, I know, bikes are a lot cheaper and much nicer too! But they are quite "onpraktisch" (inpractible?)..
Oh well, my bicycle is good enough for me for now :grin:

For two people only, and very few luggage. So when you want to go on vacation or anything, it's not suited for your needs :p
And I'm ofcourse speaking of bikes like en R6, not the ugly things with bags at the back :p