Real World Racer : TommyKaira ZZII GTR Longtail

Awesome modeling and skinning. I'm impressed you achieved this smoothness with a mid-poly count. It is already "optimized" for a game or is still turbo-smoothed?

Fantastic job so far. A little bit more work with tail and front lights could be done to match the overall great quality of the car and painting.

Awesome modeling and skinning. I'm impressed you achieved this smoothness with a mid-poly count. It is already "optimized" for a game or is still turbo-smoothed?

Fantastic job so far. A little bit more work with tail and front lights could be done to match the overall great quality of the car and painting.

it is optimized for games already, 50000 tris at the moment.

Well, it has something like 1.450.000 tris less than mine for this entry and looks not only smoother, but has already tires and rims, and is mapped.

As said before, I'm impressed... this is something like "smart Vs brute force", polygon wise meaning.

Here are 2 preview renders. I will post the ingame screenshots later tonight.

@Chris912: I use photoshop to create the textures(based on the photos, then edit it). For the body and those few parts, I have baked some shading maps to have a more realistic look when having the car ingame.

The textures of the car.

Attachments

Wow, you are getting two satisfactions here: doing a great model and driving your own creation in a game!

This is really cool stuff. Model looks fantastic both in the still and in game. I'm wondering how this babe sounds when in full throttle :eek:

I'm giving you five stars, altough you deserve more than that.

Just started the modeling of the Zolder track(Yes, I am doing the whole track). I will try to finish the start line and the pit in these 15 days, the rest of the track will be done after I have modeled all the cockpits of my WSGT2 mod.

Attachments