Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Woodroe_29 - Invent F40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Astr0s - VW Passat B6 Pikes Peak

Votes: 18 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jomar Machado

I liked the allrob Jaguar TypeD and Metabadger 1959 Aston Martin...

I voted in allrob's car...he has a great list of modeled of old and beautiful classical cars...
That's why I like the Palat's production too...maybe I'm a little nostalgic...but everyone has his preferences... ;)

Congrats to all who participated in this Contest... I think they're all winners in the end...

cheers,

some one contacted me on DA about the poll and told me that he couldn't vote and what appers to hime is :

"Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll"

is there problem with the poll or the thread ?

midoo55 there was something that new registered users couldn't vote or something like that

but i voted for you - cuz i found your work was most inspiring and u developed alot during the creation process - so good job mate - keep up the good work

Man; they all sooo great! But The Aston get my pref; followed by the Jag... Nostalgic? Of course :) Why the Aston? The renders are very well done.

All that is my sole opinion.

(BTW) I am not authorized to vote - don't ask me why ;)

I'm voting for ArnoldWong, really liked how good and quick he was able to get a result. My second favorite is Chris20, great job there, and all others deserve a place on the podium. I liked very much Tom's Citroen, and being done in Blender is a plus (at least to me). Advan has done a great job too, best environment, no doubt.

Congratulations all!

Krystian

Lamborghini President
So!, the poll is over now. Please wait for Weekly Write Up for official info about finners :)
Thread will be copied into our Admin/Mod section for a while, to check is everything ok :)
Stay tuned

Astr0s

Super Moderator
Gratz metabadger, was a tough one. Shame i couldnt finish mine fully in time. Great job everyone.

*Waiting for the next comp*

Hi all. Thanks to everyone who assisted me with some extremely helpful pointers. This piece would not be what it is without them. Competitions such as this are a great place to learn new skills and push us beyond. As I mentioned several times in my thread, I'm not very good with textures. I feel I'm a lot better now than I was eight weeks ago.

Thanks all,
Metabadger

Astros; Your latest renders would have made this a landslide vote in your favor. Awesome!