Real World Racer : Mazda RX-7

If you're just tuning in, it's obviously not a volkswagen. Couldn't change title XD

Looks like a dinosaur but all should be better when i make more progress. Anywho, motorsport i'm going for is like endurance/24hour nuburgring kinda sport. BTW, it may be slightly inaccurate, but as you know I don't want to spend a lot of time but yet trying to keep it accurate.

Attachments

Lol it will, since I don't need to worry much about accuracy on kit and plus making wires is easy now. Only thing slowing me down is designing the kit, LOL.

Attachments

alright last update for today, going to continue on to the door and roof now. Not sure how I want to do the hood so that will hold. Oh and thanks Catlin!

Attachments

probably not, i'll be doing concept of vw after this.

Did a little more. Door handle and side windows made in like 30 minutes XD. Still need to add more to the side passenger window. Also fixed accuracy of front indicators

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
I agree about the wire messiness being unimportant if it gets the job done. After all we're just working on a concept for a contest, which mean probably no reuse of the model later.

Going to do taillights tomorrow. Finish up rear bumper, front clip and adding more details. Haven't reached two pages and im almost done! lol...

Attachments