Real World Racer : Dune Buggie

Hey nice work c-j. Exhaust treatment is very cool. Same with the suspension. Looks unusual but makes complete sense.(Not that im familiar with dune buggy suspension.)

My only crit is it should have a small block;) Just personal taste.

Hey nice work c-j. Exhaust treatment is very cool. Same with the suspension. Looks unusual but makes complete sense.(Not that im familiar with dune buggy suspension.)

My only crit is it should have a small block;) Just personal taste.
me to but this is a Street Buggy not a Off road so it doesnt need big big power..

New Head Cover :)

Update

Last Shot Cuz im really Frustrated with this... No going to Delete it i will come back to it sooner or later !!!

something new will show up soon!!

Very nice detail on the wheels, looking really good. Also, were you going to add some triangulation to the frame? It would look good in there too. Here is a idea of where I have seen it before

Looks good man, smooth too. The engine looks great thats something i need to build for my car..even tho you wont see it. keep up the good work!

my principle is: you do not need to model sth. you never will see. So, I think it is not necessary to model an engine for your Nova. Save time and do more meaningful things. Here, on the buggy, it looks great. I am on edge, how it will look with textures

tom120934

Administrator
Hi malchiki and welcome to SMCars, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

This is a pretty old thread (more than a year) and we have a rule about not digging up old topics. Please PM the thread author to get your answer.