Real World Racer: 1948 Fiat Fuel Altered

Its going to be about a week before I can really dig into this, but when the contest open someone must have been reading my mind.

Also, it would be great if some others would like to jump in and do this car too for entries. My skills may not do the car justice.

Here is a general picture:

Finally back from the dead. I'm heading a little different direction. I do not like the 'missing' roof and centered driver, going to figure this out as I go, but I want the driver on the side and a roof in place.

Here is what I have been working on, more the typical drag racing chassis (lots more picture references to be found). Once I get this done to the typical configuration, I will start moving things around to fit the body.

midoo55

if you will do the car and the place too and smokes from the tires like the photo exactlly , i will get out of this contest hhh

if you will do the car and the place too and smokes from the tires like the photo exactlly , i will get out of this contest hhh
Don't think you have to worry about that - lol, I do not even know how to render yet. What I have done in the past is just put them in a game to get my scene.

Added more details (nitrous, fire extinguisher, sheet metal, dashboard, window net and front suspension). Still do not know how I'm gonna get it to fit into the body above, figure it out when I get there...

For the chassis, besides adding a tach and speedo to the dash, I believe this is about as far as my skill and experience level is going to take me for this time around... time to move on to figure out how to fit a body around it :)

Looks like the chassis is a little wide for a drag fiat.... I think the real car in more of a top fuel dragster with some body on it. A cross between a top fuel dragster and a funny car.

unless you are totally changing the idea....

Tinpau