Porsche 935

Nashwan

Thanks blackleo, I am enjoying your 911, and Duron's too, I wonder what they'd look like in martini colours?

As for this I wanted to try some race dirt. Lots of bits of rubber flying up at the car - with brake dust and filth for an endurance race might not look this dirty but I can always tone it back later.
Looks not to bad from here but I'll likely need a bump map for closeups.

dirty_martini01.jpg

I think I will try to make a Martini texture,But I don't know how it will fit my model ! ... and I think you should make the front more "cleanner" :D it looks like a swamp race :lol:

Nashwan

You are right, I should tone the dirt down a bit. And there is something swampy about it too, maybe I should have less brown in there. Thanks for the feedback!

Nashwan

Thanks!
Dave, I unwrapped it using maya's Smooth UV tool, I had to break it out into a few islands round the front.
I made the wheels, again the texturing might be a bit on the heavy side right now, it's easy to dial it back though. uvfront.JPG

wheels02.png Thanks!
Dave, I unwrapped it using maya's Smooth UV tool, I had to break it out into a few islands round the front.
I made the wheels, again the texturing might be a bit on the heavy side right now, it's easy to dial it back though.