Porsche 911 (mod.991) GT3 (2013)

Kangal

Not the best way to get it, but since these prints lack, better than nothing. I don't know about accuracy, but it seems they have been ripped from some games like Forza or GT5, so they're probabilly laser-scanned, then converted into Sketch Up file loosing polys and details.
I think they're good to get the proportions above all.
What i did has been to download the 3D model, to prepare the views and to take the shots the way is possible to use them to build your own 3D model. Size is 1920 x 934 pixel each view.

Immagine 14.jpg Immagine 15.jpg Immagine 16.jpg Immagine 17.jpg

Kangal

I was realy wondering where have you been? And now I have the answer :D Good blueprints,thank you !
Hello mate, good to see u here still.
I did other things, i'm not into CG graphic anymore by now. That's life.
Anyway i've seen some great works here during my absence, i'd like to start again, but i've lost all my skills .

Kangal

Oh yes, i'll do mate. I know creating blueprints from models isn't the best way, but if u haven't other way to get them, better than nothing. I'm trying to get blueprints who wasn't clearly made in Sketch Up although converted in .skp format, since u can't model this was in Sketch Up of course. So the most of these models (and the ones i'll post soon) are ripped from laser scanned ''in game'' cars (Forza, NFS, GT4/5 and so on) so i think they're quite accurate as proportions and overall measures.