Pontiac Trans Sport SE (1996)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
Anyone who knows me also knows my dissapointment that this wasn't a 1994 or earlier... but still a good one to finally get prints of. Though I'm still on the lookout for these things as the earlier versions! Early 90's for the win! :grin:

Anyway... I don't suppose anyone besides me is gonna ever model this thing are they? o_O

Attachments

lol, i doubt it. i might model a minivan but as far as they go this isn't the one i'd do. the late 1990s were bad for cars and really bad for vans (sorry to some). the new ones are almost nice looking (for minivans). this, however, doesn't get me excited. i remember riding in one though (i still am hurting from the experience). thanks for the pics though

ibeam

Anyone who knows me also knows my dissapointment that this wasn't a 1994 or earlier... but still a good one to finally get prints of. Though I'm still on the lookout for these things as the earlier versions! Early 90's for the win! :grin:
Have to agree 100% The 1990 Chevy Lumina, which is the same car, looks thousand times better than the facelift. Just look at the headlights lol. I would model the 1990, but not the facelifted version.

have to say, the facelifted lumina looks even worse than this one lol

Heres the difference for u guys:

prefacelift:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Wiki_cars_209.jpg

facelift:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/94-96_Pontiac_Trans_Sport.jpg

The cool thing is, this is one of the more sucessful american cars in germany. Even I can see them sometimes at the street in my town, which is quite unbelievable because american cars are really really rare around here. Only one or two Tahoes and this one.

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
nik, your theory was already proven wrong when he said that the 2004-2007 Ford Taurus body I was modeling out the ugliest taurus model year era there ever was >_< :p

I also must say, I like the shape of the pre-facelift front bumper better too. The front end really lost out on the update. lol