Pontiac Pursuit (2006)

Re: 2006 Pontiac Pursuit

I was wondering if Pontiac was getting a version of the Cobalt. I'm not a big fan of those cars really, but the Pontiac version looks nicer than the original, IMO. Nice donation, BTW.

J5

Yes, Pontiac and Chevrolet company share same car body since its under GM (Pontiac, Chevrolet, Cadlillac, Saab and I forgot one more) The cobalt version is the G6/Pursuit which formally was called Chevrolet Cavailver and Pontiac Sunfire (unfortunately they stop that name). They always say, both cars were cousin to eachother.

ShinyG

By the fact that they share almost every componend, I'd say these cars are more like twin brothers than cousins... :grin:

TomiL

The Land Cruiser Maniac

J5 said:
Yes, Pontiac and Chevrolet company share same car body since its under GM (Pontiac, Chevrolet, Cadlillac, Saab and I forgot one more)
Isin´t Opel in GM too?

J5

I was right? Say, I was right
Yup you are right  ;) A-Plus!

By the fact that they share almost every componend, I'd say these cars are more like twin brothers than cousins...
I would say cousin, Let say.. Your mom is married to your dad's last name, and your mom's s sister is marry to her husband last name... and there you have cousin with different last name but 1/2 or 1/4 same blood. That goes to name "Pontiac and Chevrolet" They are same family under parent of "GM" but with different name get it?  ;)

Isin´t Opel in GM too?
Yes:

Under America GM is

-Chevrolet
-Cadillac
-Buick
-Pontiac
-Saturn
-Hummer
-GMC

Europe GM

-Saab
-Vauxhall
-Opel
-Holden

Click on  http://www.gm.com/ to Visit that site and view what GM cars they have distributed. (see one in grey underneath the picture on the first part of site. You can also click on "view more brands")

Just wondering because I wasn`t sure if the donations just stayed in this forum of if the moderators move them in the blueprints forums later one.