Pimp My Ride (budget version)!

Just face the fact, Xzibit never gonna knock on your door and take your rust bucket away for a hot date with the guys at Westcoastcustoms and fill it up with DVD players, flat screen TVs, aquariums and ****. Your piggybank is not full enough to pay up for 1000 watt of subwoofers and 27"" rims so what can we do? Do like we do in Sweden, do it your self! Check out the Swedish hot rod and chopper scene and SE how few its really who's pay and play and how many who's getting their hands oily of hard work in the long garage season of the hard Viking winter! We dont have any assholes like the clowns in OCC but we don have such ugly bikes over here. Good taste doesn't are for sale on your local gas station!

What can we do then? Now we gonna talk about the real oldschool pimpmobile like the ones in the Bond film "Live and let die" and not rolling PlayStation 3 furnitures on wheels.

The oldschool Pimpmobile style was originaly kreated by a man named Les Dunham and very offen built on mid seventies Cadillac Eldorado Coupes ore Lincoln Continentals from aroround the same years. Thats can be quite expensive to buy so we take a cheeper alternetic, a 1991 Volvo 245.

Attachments

This old and boring container have the right shape on its grill, a little bit of both Cadillac and Lincoln. The base is good but it needs some "Whaahm Whachalaa Whoom" to be Pimped out!

Attachments

Westcoastcustoms have those big full equipment body shop but we just have the kitchen. Here we use the biggest bread chopper and cut the unnecessary plastic away!

Attachments

Real Pimpmobiles don't have chrome grills, only gold is good enough. The black brothers over there gold plate their grills but they also work as pimps. We who's not selling hookers and drugs have to cut down on the budget so here we take are friend the spray can to get that golden shine in the front!

Attachments

To get that authentic golden and heavy look we use golden tape. We know that put one Ore two pounds on the budget but when you cruise thru the neon light jungle and the babes See than gold shine you know were those extra pounds went. Some times you cant cut down on quality.

Attachments

As we remember did the Bread knife take care of the signs of Volvo's boxy and castrated look that scare the babes away of boredom! The black brothers over there have heavy, golden ornaments for centerpiece of the grills but that's no option when we works on a tight budget. Here we check out the toy store and some knights shield.

Attachments

Here we Munich to get away with the golden ornament to a cost of around five pounds! If we did it like the black brothers over there and used gold plated metal we probably ended up with a grill who's cost more and the whole Volvo! That's no option! Remember tight budget!

Attachments

The golden unicorn is mounted on the shield with 3 Philips screws and for a cool bonus we get a cool sward to play with that in darkness and some distance can create the illusion of a knife playing psychopath and that's get you some hard to buy respect because pimpmobiles and guys who's plays with big knifes is nothing you mess around with!

Attachments

Does it shine ore what? 100% pure pimp power. This is a job made by a man who's not had pineapple on the pizza who were in the cardboard box on the stowe. Looking sharp ore what? Now its time to enjoy the fruit of the hard work and mount the golden piece of fake heavy metal on the car who's some hours earlier was a container driven by some station wagon mama filed with ugly kids. Who haven't dream of cruising down the street with a authentic Pimpmobil? People gonna think you are one of Snoops closer friends and nobody gonna mess with you! The budget stopped at around 8-9 pounds because we chosen to use that golden tape but its never had been the same whit out it!

Attachments

Now its time to mount everything on its place and just enjoy the new and exclusive luxury car. With some spray paint and masking tape you can create a personal numberplate for a low cost that not only is cool as Snoop, it save you some well needed pounds on what ever you do that can cost you when you passed those road cameras. If any guy have that personal numberplate hes probably a pimp for real to hes professional and can afford your sins.

Attachments

Who can believe that this luxury station wagon is a masked Volvo and that transformation only coasted 8-9 pounds? That's a fact brothers, who needs Xzibit knocking on your door when you can do it your self for a reasonable budget? Are friend the golden spray can can get you those exclusive rims, bumpers side trim, yea what ever you like to pimp and no one gonna have the guts to go near the Volvo and See what its really made of.

Out folks and show your neighbors who's the boss on the hood!

Attachments

Believe it or not one of this cars isn't an expensive pimpmobile. One of this cars are how hard it is to believe a cheep copy of a luxurious Pimpmobile. You probably cant guess who. No folks its not the pink convertible, that's really a expensive Cadillac. No one expected that it was the blue one with the personal numberplate. Impressed? Ride like a drugdealer for a cost aforrdebel a garbage man!

I do not want to disappoint anyone but I do not have av that humor everybody seems to have so mouth of! I'm totally stiff and boring. Two funny things happen when i was driving my pimped Volvo. In the little small town in Sweden i lived in when the blue one ruled the streets there is a Arabic food store we call "Bin Ladens Food" and when i was passed a huge black man with the biggest Afro hair i ever seen toke a look at my golden grill an gave me a big stiff upper lip an two tums up worthy Fonzie him self. and before the Volvo was ready for the junkyard i gave it a last try at the "Motor Vehicle Inspection" and the inspection guy was a black dude whit no sens of humor and he did take hes job very serious. After at least 10 hard fixed remark i told him to relax and bee a little nice. I did put on my Pimpgrill to make yo feel like home. The Volvo ended up with so many remarks that it went to the scrapyard but i still got the grill waiting for next Volvo to shine. He didn't estimate any jokes about hes ethnic background and black car styling. Racism does not breed in small jokes but works like Putin out fire with gasoline when a black dude compensates hes lack of humor with searching silly remarks on a Volvo that wasn't that bad that he contrived. The Pimpgrill joke was funny but he was to snotty to smile. I'm no racist, i hate AL car inspectors what skin color they ever have.

My former band had a song about my Volvo, and my Cadillac!
Hear it out an say what you think!

Subterranean Blues Band on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads