Pagani Zonda C12 F

I've looked almost everywhere for a Zonda blueprint, but I could never find anything. So considering that there have been requests for their blueprints and there is quite a lot of reference material available online, I decided to try to create my own blueprints for this beautiful car. Now - it isn't 100% perfect, but I tried to match the lines as closely to the car as I could. And I can say that is car is one ****ing tough one to do... there's just so many damn lines. Another thing - the top view is from a Zonda S, so I had to try to convert it into an F version. The dimensions might not be right, so please keep some reference pics at hand. ;)

Anyways, I really, really, really hope that someone would be able to use these blueprints and model the car! Good luck and enjoy!

Attachments

Re: Pagani Zonda F

well isupplied pictures of the Zonda F to this site there in the picture reference if you wanna make them even more accurate and there high resolution so you can see the small detail's very welll.

well if they line up properly i can use them for 3D max and do a barebone chassis to body build up of course i found the most accurately made 3D car of the Zonda S and i'll be getting it set for Blueprint development soon..

Sir_David_P said:
well isupplied pictures of the Zonda F to this site there in the picture reference if you wanna make them even more accurate and there high resolution so you can see the small detail's very welll.
Woah, I did take a look and man those pics are great! :D Saved each and every one of them, thanks!

well if they line up properly i can use them for 3D max and do a barebone chassis to body build up of course i found the most accurately made 3D car of the Zonda S and i'll be getting it set for Blueprint development soon..
I'm sure the front, rear and side will line up properly, the only problem being a top as it is not at an perfect.. er, "top" angle like that Koenigsegg CC pic floating around the net. So there's a problem in accuracy with just the top print. Mind sharing the link of that Zonda S? I'd love to see it! Too bad I'm still a n00b when it comes to anything 3D... I just started playing around with 3D software like one week ago, and I've got lots of stuff to learn. :) Good luck with it!

i'll make the Zonda 3D model available when i get it off the CD it will take awhile due to CD protection and the
front and back views won't match each other tho they do look like that will but they won't look at how the back is positioned in the front view the back is to small compared to the back view XD also take a look at the side mirriors too XD.

those are problems but the problems can be pretty much be ignored tho since people with Zmodeler will be using the Top view as the main base then use the front,back and side as a reference which is better then nothing XD

Sir_David_P said:
i'll make the Zonda 3D model available when i get it off the CD it will take awhile due to CD protection...
Sure thing. :)

...and the
front and back views won't match each other tho they do look like that will but they won't look at how the back is positioned in the front view the back is to small compared to the back view XD also take a look at the side mirriors too XD.
D'oh, I expected that in a way... >.< Why is it so hard to get good pics of this car? *cries* Once I actually learn to model properly I'm definitely going to give this car a go. xP

...those are problems but the problems can be pretty much be ignored tho since people with Zmodeler will be using the Top view as the main base then use the front,back and side as a reference which is better then nothing XD
XD! Sounds good.

EDIT : On another note, I just started working on a Koenigsegg CCR blueprint. Those should line up well I hope. Pagani should really have images in higher res for press use available as free downloads (like Koenigsegg) instead of having to go through the trouble of e-mailing, etc.

the car is very rare and also not as well known..if you do model use the top like i said and ya should be alright on width and length details might be alittle hard but then again what car isn't hard XD.the pictures i directed you too are the best one's out there of that type XD well if the CCR matches up to almost perfectly then i'll use them to build the car XD

Sir_David_P said:
the car is very rare and also not as well known..if you do model use the top like i said and ya should be alright on width and length details might be alittle hard but then again what car isn't hard XD.
Hell yes. :mrgreen: I'm starting things pretty slow... currently learning to model a chess set. xP

the pictures i directed you too are the best one's out there of that type XD well if the CCR matches up to almost perfectly then i'll use them to build the car XD
Those detail shots were definitely some of the first I've seen on the web! And I think the CCR should match up too. Currently working on the top view with all the other views done. Should take a few hours, I'll upload it by tonight I think (it's 4:51PM over here as I type this).