Packard Executive (1956)

Pete-MJL

Mmm... excuse me for telling this, but most of the images you try to replace are still there though.
It seems mostly GIF images don' t show up when you click them, but when you choose ( right mouse click ) “open link in new window" they open up or are downloaded to your HD...

Peter

Kangal

Well...ehmm...yes...i know...but if whatever user come here trying to look at a blueprint, and he doesn't see anything, probabilly would be better to show him a true image instead of a GIF which isn't that good for many reasons. First of all because u need to do 2 or more operations to get it, second because if the link doesn't exist anymore, u can't get the blueprint.
Anyway, if u think my work is useless, i can stop it without any problems. It's not a funny work and it's not so simple to check thousand and thousand of blueprints everytime, but i thought it was a useful service for the SMC community. Now it seems it isn't, so, if u just want it, i'll be more than happy to finish here and to dedicate more time to my McLaren P1 model.

David

P.S And, just to say how things truly are, more than 70% of the blueprints i've posted have never been posted before here, just check them...
P.S II Practically all the Moritzamica's prints except the last 5-6 months ones aren't available anymore, and they're tons. They haven't even the thumbnail...so no link. And i've replaced many of them.

Now please try to open this one: http://www.smcars.net/forums/bluepr...hini-countach-5000-quattrovalvole-1988-a.html
As u can clearly see u cannot open it at all...it's an example of some of the Moritzamica's prints i've replaced. Did i wrong maybe?
And again, all the GIF prints should be replaced in .jpg or .png format to be sure they'll not change size, they'll not disappear or change for some reason.

Pete-MJL

Sorry Kangal, I didn' t mean to upset you.
Your work is really appreciated.

I think the problem with several of those “missing" blueprints is very simple:
One of the Admins should change the Valid file extensions for images and add the GIF file format ( now that is only: jpeg jpg pdf png rar zip )
Before the serious problems with hackers a while ago, everything worked fine, so...

Peter

Kangal

No problem Peter, it's OK . I'm a moody guy, but then suddenly i calm down, so don't worry mate :)
And yeah, that hacker thing has been a disaster.

-David