Oscar's old stuff

Oscar J

Here I'll be rendering and updating some of my older works. C&C on the renders are always welcome, but these old models are just too bad, frankly, for me to spend much time in.

Anyway I'm working on some renders of my old models for my website, for some more variation.

Starting off with a new render of my Artega model, which is rather undetailed but fairly clean. :)

Edit: also added another very rough test of my old AM V12 Vantage geometry.

Attachments

Kangal

Good idea to add skills to your rendering knowledge. The Artega anyway is very good mate, i just like your 3D model!

Oscar J

Cheers guys, I'm setting up a studio for the Aston, and it's a major pain in the arse, because I've got to place the lights so that the bumps and inaccuracies in this old model of mine doesn't become too obvious. C&C are welcome of course.

Attachments

Oscar J

Well thanks Kangal! :) I know you appreciate modelling over rendering. They are somewhat okay, but shouldn't be inspected very closely. Look for example at the door seams of the Vantage - these models just aren't modelled with the same care as for example the Agera. I still like having the choice to render different cars, as you can see.

New renders of the Agera will come when I find time and motivation to tweak my carbon material.

Oscar J

Been working all day with light placement on this one - wheels look odd, and theres no ground or window reflections yet, but I hope you can see some potential.
viper studio.jpg