Nissan GT-R 35 (2007)

Kangal

Well, basically the geometry is finished now. The inner side of the door is completed, and it has been quite painful .
Anyway i have to add some elements here and there just to link every part covering some gaps.

Immagine 1.png

Kangal

this is great work mate though I think some of the interior camfers might be a too had imho take a look this pic

cheers!!
Yes, right, as pointed out by nasi. Think, at the beginning i didn't even want to chamfer and blend anything, because i do interiors just to empty the internal space to avoid some emptyness feeling once rendered by the exterior. Then i thought it was too ugly so i chamfered it. But it's still too hard , i agree. And not so accurate and detailed anyway, but probabilly still good for exterior renders :)

sh00ks

Sweet!!
I had a feeling a lot of renders would come out of this project :)

Are you gonna stay with the colour setup of the interior?
I'm asking, cause the diversity of totaly different colors (red, blue, black) catches the eye in a bad way. especialy now the exterior has a uniform colourscheme.

Kangal

Sweet!!
I had a feeling a lot of renders would come out of this project :)

Are you gonna stay with the colour setup of the interior?
I'm asking, cause the diversity of totaly different colors (red, blue, black) catches the eye in a bad way. especialy now the exterior has a uniform colourscheme.
Yes, the interior will keep those colours since the Recaro and Sparco part i've chosen have exactly that colour. The GT-R 35 2007 in metallic grey was sold with black or black/red interiors. I've chosen the second option.

sh00ks

Understandable!

But most racing seats come in different colours and almost always there is a red version if there is a blue version.
Meaning: you could stay true to real life by making the seats red instead of blue ;-)

Insane quality. Everytime I see this kind of work I say YES, Rhino can !! (do this)
After that I open Rhino and... eh eh I don't have enough patience (and skill) to do this =)