Nissan GT-R 35 (2007)

Kangal

These are the NURBS and edges of this multi-part. Someone in CG Talk told me is impossible to model that leather part of the handle with the NURBS technique...but to be honest i've only used a simple trick: I've just created a circle at the top of that part, and an ellipsoid at the base. Then i gave them 30 CV points each, deforming them manually. After that i've divided them into 2 parts. Then i've traced 2 NURBS as rails. And i've simply created the 2 half of that surface with the edge from curves tool. Then i've matched it at the tangency, giving it some shape using the cage edit tool, 5 degree and X=30, Y=30, Z = 6. Really quite simple !

Immagine 1.png
View attachment 156252 Immagine 3.png

Last edited:

Tshikhudo

I love that interior mate keep it up and nice to see you finally made advanced section mate I know you have been waiting a while cheers!!

nasi

Excellent work kangal!

Just have a look at the interior's "hardness". A lot of the dashboard elements have padding under the leather. The seams around the vents have a very tight bevel, they should be puffier as in TSonthebeat's ref image. Keep this in mind for the doors and seats.

Kangal

Excellent work kangal!

Just have a look at the interior's "hardness". A lot of the dashboard elements have padding under the leather. The seams around the vents have a very tight bevel, they should be puffier as in TSonthebeat's ref image. Keep this in mind for the doors and seats.
Yep, u're right, i'll follow your tips for the doors :)