Nissan GT-R 35 (2007)

I would love to be able to render a car done as well as this. This is shaping up to be a great project. I really like your clay renders you've done, and I must agree those BBS wheels look great on the car.

Kangal

I would love to be able to render a car done as well as this. This is shaping up to be a great project. I really like your clay renders you've done, and I must agree those BBS wheels look great on the car.
Yes, i think those BBS fit the car well :)

Keeping on with the interior. Steering whel group. I've chosen to go for this race steer according to the seats. Shaded viewports only at this stage, but maybe i should experiment some render. Later...lol

Immagine 1.png Immagine 2.png

sh00ks

Damn dude! The tempo/pace of you're modeling is stunning!
I havent been here for a week and you've made so many parts :shock:

And a good decision on the seats!
The home made ones aren't that bad, but the proportions and placement of the belt holes make it look awkward ;-)

Personaly I hate to make racing seats, cause of all of them curves, stiches, holes, etc. :D

Kangal

Damn dude! The tempo/pace of you're modeling is stunning!
I havent been here for a week and you've made so many parts :shock:

And a good decision on the seats!
The home made ones aren't that bad, but the proportions and placement of the belt holes make it look awkward ;-)

Personaly I hate to make racing seats, cause of all of them curves, stiches, holes, etc. :D
True, the Recaro ones are much better, i'm glad u like my decision :)
And yes, seats are boring and time expensive to do!

damn..... this is great, everytime i see this thread makes me want to learn more about rhino.... i've been fooling around in rhino lately, maybe it's time to find a good tutorial and follow it

neutron1k

damn..... this is great, everytime i see this thread makes me want to learn more about rhino.... i've been fooling around in rhino lately, maybe it's time to find a good tutorial and follow it
Rhino is really great but a lot of guys here would say that Alias is much better (and it is quite possible that they are right). if I should recommend you a good tutorial, it would certainly be a 3D car modeling with Rhinoceros by Andre Kutscherauer. Unfortunately is not free of charge, but if you really want to learn how to model a car in Rhino, there is no more practical and useful tutorial than this one.

yeah saw that already, but 50€ it's just too much, at least in a country like argentina, where the money exchange kills us.... 50€ it's like $1000, and considering that i'm part time employed it's a preety big cut on my budget to get that book....

Kangal

A first sight of what i'm doing on the interior. This is what i have so far. Not 100% accurate and detailed.

nnnnnnnnnn.30.png

Last edited: