Nissan GT-R 35 (2007)

Kangal

Lovely! Also like how quick the succesions of your work is: makes me jealous :)

Little crit, and hope I can make it clear with words, since I don't have Photoshop on this desktop to back me up:
The fuel cover vs it's hole: The edge of the lower side of the fuel cap seams to be way harder/sharper then the edge of the upper side.
Hope it makes sense :oops: If not, I'll try to explain it via Photoshop :)
Yes, right, i could copy and past perpendicularry the fuel cover to get exactly the same curvature of the blend...but right now i'm too lazy to take care of this detail ;)

sh00ks

@Oscar J : I'm not purposly being nitpicky, but when a full zoom rendershot is being presented, such edges stand out (at least for me). If it ain't appreciated: cool! I'll try to tone it down ;-)

@Kangal : you don't need to clarify for me why it happened or won't happen :) I mentioned it cause you struck me like a perfectionist (like I am) and thought you would/could mind such minor detailed 'flaws'. Kudo's for you if you can live with it :D

Kangal

@Oscar J : I'm not purposly being nitpicky, but when a full zoom rendershot is being presented, such edges stand out (at least for me). If it ain't appreciated: cool! I'll try to tone it down ;-)

@Kangal : you don't need to clarify for me why it happened or won't happen :) I mentioned it cause you struck me like a perfectionist (like I am) and thought you would/could mind such minor detailed 'flaws'. Kudo's for you if you can live with it :D
No mate, don't u apologize, your comment has been useful, and it's an easy thing to fix, i'm doing it right now.
Thanks mate :)

Kangal

Well, now the fuel cap cover has a radial uniform blend up and down, and the rear sid light is a bit inward, but i won't fix the angles, since the time compsuntion to fix it really doesn't worth.

Another thing: I've mounted the ADV 1 rim on the car, and frankly i think they're horrible on the GT-R. The BBS in my opinion fit much better. Just my opinion and a matter of tastes, maybe i should do some clays to show both.

I've actually finished the exterior geometry but the brakes' part and the coilovers. Once ready, i'll start to show u the whole car with both the rims. Clay , of course, i'll do true renders only whe Immagine 2.png n the interior will be ready.

Also, i'm uploading my ADV 1 mod. 05 TS SL for everybody on SendSpace, soon i'll give u the link.

Last edited:

Kangal

Ok, u can find my ADV1 rims here, this is the link, free to use for everybody, i just ask credits for my work, thanks.
I've uploaded them in .obj format, modeled in Rhino of course.
If u need, i could share my BBS rims too, i've already uploaded them on Grab Cad, my nick there is Mario Rossi.

Download link for the ADV 1 mod. 05 TS SL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yx9y1e

Kangal

I've done a couple renders of your wheels Kangal. The model is great!
Great ! I love u're playing with it :) So, enjoy and have fun !
It lacks the air cap and i've forgot to join the surfaces , that's the reason why in the black spokes renders on white background u see some little gaps. U could fix it by yourself if u have Rhino.

Kangal

I forgot to say this car is suppposed to be tuned, so i lowered the set up. I personally love how these BBS LM rims fit the car, i know many have different tastes thou. I tried to mount the ADV1 i've modeled, but they look bad on this car in my opinion. I'll use them for something else, and hey, they're now available to download for everybody! :) Just check the ''upload'' thread ;)
No, let's go to model the interior!