Nissan GT-R 35 (2007)

Kangal

Hi all, i'd like to post here my latest wip.
Many people did it, so i'm doing my own GT-R .
This is what i have , very far from the finish line still. Maybe i'll do the interiors too since i have a good PDF brochure.
Just some shaded shots at the moment, the most of the fillets have to be done still, as well as many parts , details and stuff so don't u care about the gaps and so on please. 0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png
Basically the only finished thing is the GTR logo...lol...as u can see on the first pic!
Thanks for watching.

Last edited:

Kangal

Today i've finished the stupid headlights, and it needed the whole week-end. And i hate to model the headlights !!! They're not even accurate and detailed as they should be, but i hate to loose too much time on these details which at the end nobody will never see so closed .

Immagine 1.png Immagine 2.png Immagine 3.png

Kangal

Immagine 4.png I did it for another car (Plymouth Fury, posted here time ago), maybe i could put it in this GT-R, just to customize it a bit. What do u think?

helicase

awesome modeling! What made you want to do the GTR out of all the cars out there? A weekend for the headlights isn't bad. They are pretty complex, and it looks really good.

You have so much more ram then me, i just checked your profile. Does that 16 GB help the performance with that fillet geometry?

Kangal

awesome modeling! What made you want to do the GTR out of all the cars out there? A weekend for the headlights isn't bad. They are pretty complex, and it looks really good.

You have so much more ram then me, i just checked your profile. Does that 16 GB help the performance with that fillet geometry?
Hi mate.
I've always loved the GTR, it's my fav car ver, besides it's a good challenge due to its complication ;)
Yes, 16 GB helps, but not as much as i've thought. Anyway, they give the best performances during the rendering thing.

sh00ks

I like the rim, but I don't think it fit's a JDM-car that well. It's more for the european cars, but that's just an opinion ;-)

0utsider

Welcome back!
I don't think too that the plymouth alloys fit well with the GT-R. You should really think about modeling them again.

Kangal

Welcome back!
I don't think too that the plymouth alloys fit well with the GT-R. You should really think about modeling them again.
Thanks for the welcome :)
Well, at the moment i want to finish the car's geometry, then i'll see what to do. I just don't like the standard GT-R rims, so i want to seek for something's new. Any ideas?

Kangal

I like the rim, but I don't think it fit's a JDM-car that well. It's more for the european cars, but that's just an opinion ;-)
Maybe u're right. Frankly thou i put those rims on the car and the guys of the GT-R forum told me they look very nice, i don't know, but to be honest i have your same idea mate, i mean, they're not so suitable for that car ;)

sh00ks

Are you aiming for a tuning kind of rim (a lot of inches and low profile tire), racy (normal diameter and fat tire wall) or a rim that could be delivered on the option list by Nissan (something in the middle)?

This makes a bit easier for me/us to hand you some food for thought ;-)

Personaly, i prefer a 4-8 spoke rim if it concerns a big sporty sedan, so it's subtle (doesn't claim the focus of the picture) but still noticable, which also gives the big brake discs and callipers a chance to pop out in the final render.
But this too is taste-related ;-)

Cod3x

You can't fail with a wheel from ADV.1,no matter what the model,those beauties will fit anytime on a GT-R.

Last edited:

Xaad

Thanks for the welcome :)
Well, at the moment i want to finish the car's geometry, then i'll see what to do. I just don't like the standard GT-R rims, so i want to seek for something's new. Any ideas?
Kangal maybe these can fit the GTr if you like it!

615228077_246.jpg wheel-font-b-rims-b-font-VOSSEN-CV7-font-b-17in-b-font-17-18-for.jpg