Nissan GT-R 2015 XA

Vlad3d

hey,

your disk brakes is a bit wrong :) ventilated brakes doesnt have pins in them :) its actually fins thats why they are ventilated :)

It's looking fairly good! Some of the reflections along the side look a little weird. Maybe you could also fade the sky and ground into each other(just an idea, dunno how it would look), and maybe do something to the top of the rear window to make it stand out from the sky?

Keep up the good work!

Xaad

Thanks ctdabomb
Maybe you're right :)
The reflection area you mentioned is just a minor concave body where reflection is seem to look weird and it also depends on the view angle.... :)

Cheers!
Saad (Xaad)

Oscar J

I was mainly talking about the AA in the rear lights. Though sitting by my computer it's not as noticeable as it was on my iPhone.

That's a great rule Tshikhudo. The CA isn't supposed to jump at your face in my opinion, it should either not be used at all or be very subtle, there to just give you a sense of that everything isn't quite perfect. In advert style shots - I think one should avoid it completely, since all the pro photographers get the best equipment just to get rid of those kind of lens distortions in their images.