Nissan GT-R 2015 (WIP)

Kangal

What are you rendering with? Your edges are way, way too sharp. Too many jaggies!
Edges are exactly as they should be since GTR is an edgy car. The geometry of Tsonthebeat's edges as well as the edges' radius is perfect. The problem is just a lack of anti-aliasing into production render and it's a matter of setting choice.

Edges are exactly as they should be since GTR is an edgy car. The geometry of Tsonthebeat's edges as well as the edges' radius is perfect. The problem is just a lack of anti-aliasing into production render and it's a matter of setting choice.
I'm talking about the rendering not the car itself.

Major improvement with the renders! Still room for making it better (rear light
indicator & tail lights look washed; fall off lighting on rear window can be smoother;
more lighting for upper portion of vehicle shell). Overall, great work. Keep at it.

couple updates starting with some finished rear brake lights under the spoiler and redid the side skirts. also made the roof in carbon fiber. I was just messing around in PS and added a background to my render which you can see the raw one in attachement below. Also you can use that raw render and flip it however you want so I can see how I could ahve done it better.

PS : IK that the hdr reflections dont match the background but I think it came out great blue.jpg

Attachments

new render, I tried to work a bit more on the carpaint and I've also fixed the top paert of the door's curvature as well as the curvature on the rear quarter panel which was a bit wavy.
gtr blue airstrip.jpg

Yeeees!!! You got rid of the hectic white fill, much better!
yea i don't even know why i was using it. Anyways here is some proper unsmoothed wires for those who are wondering how they look like. Still has some flaws that i'll try to get rid of. They also include the stock GTR intercooler that I've modeled from a single reference. Didn't try to get really accurate on it. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg