Midpoly Vehicle contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it'smy first car too, first poly-by-poly experience, first time texturing, first time renduring and so on.. :)
good luck to all partecipants in these last days!

btw flashg, how shall we submit our work?

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
Hi for this contest I start modeling Iveco Dayli...but some weeks ago I start another model Audi Quattro! Can I enter in this contes with another model - with my AUDI QUATTRO!

I'm out.... I guess. No way I could get it all finished and textured for tomorrow.:(

But well... Still going to finish it, sooner or later.

Would you need some more time? To the end of the month perhaps?

Would be great to have as much contestants as possible :)

@rsenal of course you can make another model

Sure could get it done till the end of the month...

Wonder what the others think? The ones that really hurried with their cars to get them done now.. Well I guess it'd just be a chance to make the cars even better..

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
if an extension to the end of the month, or just another month stuck on to the deadline were the case, I could enter with that '74 riviera I've been making... I didn't bother entering it before since I knew I'd be doing so much portfolio wrap-ups around the deadline.

Sorry for all who hurried! I've decided to extend the deadline to 1st of April. Since so many other works would take part also. Remember that school is more important than this contest ;)

So if you've finished your car you can always try to make it better :)

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
What are the texture limitations? any? All I know now is that "they're not required"

I'm gonna try to make wild crazy technology vehicle with so many polies AND unlimited map types at my disposal. ... hopefully not too crazy that I'd run out of time though o_O

Hey can i have two cars in this content? Because i 've almost finished my Knight Rider and i would like to put it into the contest! So is it possible? Thx for the answer!!!

Best regards!

multimediaman said:
What are the texture limitations? any? All I know now is that "they're not required"

I'm gonna try to make wild crazy technology vehicle with so many polies AND unlimited map types at my disposal. ... hopefully not too crazy that I'd run out of time though o_O
Hehe sounds interesting. Anywhoos no restrictions since it doesn't have to be game model :)

@Toollss sorry only one model is allowed

FlashG said:
Hehe sounds interesting. Anywhoos no restrictions since it doesn't have to be game model :)

@Toollss sorry only one model is allowed
Hi thx for the fast answer!

Am... is there a chance to withdraw my Audi S3? And if i can how? ( i ask about the thread that i've made for the model )

Sorry for bothering you with this :(

Best regards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.