Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

greenvampire

Super Moderator
Mid Poly Mini

Heres my entry:

Classic style Mini, in flip front and normal belnose versions (same poly count for each)

Opening Doors, Boot, Bonnet, full interior, engine, and other details.

Fully textured, Body (With interior) texture, wheel texture, + underbody (with engine) texture.

Poly count (tris) is - 18,004

(I've watermarked the texture previews cause I've got the model up for sale)

Attachments

my submision
18985 tris
engine, windows, interior, wheel, brakes have diffuse, specular and normal textures

Attachments

Zachary

jalopy madness
heres mine entry - Nissan Skyline BNR32 GT-R :grin:
polycount 19,773 (tris)

Attachments

Attachments

Thanks for sharing them. Okay I think almost everyone has posted their work. All had 2 days time to post final renders here so I will create poll now. I have to create new topic I see. Stupid vBulletin won't let me add a poll to first topic o_O

edit I'll create the poll topic and merge this topic to it

Strange :)
I voted for the Bentley as it's far the best model, even though I can't stand the real car. Good job Tonn, especially among such good competitors!

sarN

this was a very hard one. i voted on revelli because his final product is superior. textures, etc, all look great.

im glad i didnt compete, i would have gotten demolished

wow what an intense competition. so many high quality meshes and models. also all the contestants did brilliant work. i think everybody can be satisfied with their work :)

in the end i had to decide between the brilliant mesh of the Bentley ContiGT and the by Tonn and the Toyota by Revelli.

my vote goes to revelli because he managed to make a top notch exterior and interior too. awesome textures too :)

Well I'll be I almost forgot that this contest ends today :D

Anyways congratulations for Revelli! Indeed he had modelled good looking car. Zachary came to 2nd place with his marvellous R32 and me and _Rich_ are sharing 3rd place. Congrats to Rich and me ^_^

All did well modelled cars it was a pleasure to see them joining this contest :)

greenvampire

Super Moderator
Congrats to Revelli, awsome model, really well thought out for poly placement and texturing

well done to everyone else who entered, I think all of us managed to produce some pretty nice lookin vehicles :D