Midpoly Vehicle Contest: Iveco Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should model that "dent" or "carving" on the side of the car.. The one that starts on the side blinker and goes towards the doorhandle.
And then there are those "hood scoop" -thingies, wouldn't hurt too much to model them as well, would it?

Otherwise it's looking just brilliant! Looks all nice and high quality, and I don't really have much to criticize...
Well, the headlight could probably use a row or two to make it a bit rounder, but it's hard to say as I couldn't find much photos from that angle.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the interior.
And you are going to texture the whole thing when done, aren't you?

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
I think you should model that "dent" or "carving" on the side of the car.. The one that starts on the side blinker and goes towards the doorhandle.
And then there are those "hood scoop" -thingies, wouldn't hurt too much to model them as well, would it?
I know about this details I must finish enterior completely! Then I must coplete my chassis.

Well, the headlight could probably use a row or two to make it a bit rounder, but it's hard to say as I couldn't find much photos from that angle.
OK! i try to fix it! ;)

Where do you live ? If it's Europe, you might be able to find one yourself to take pictures of. That's what I do for common cars; go look for 'em on the supermarket parking :p

D

DJ CRYS

looks great...............keep going...............but what program do you use?......Zmod, 3ds max???

Status
Not open for further replies.